About TelCo Group
TelCo Group was founded in February 2001 and since that time TelCo Group became one of the largest in CIS DVB integrator and equipment supplier. In 2016 the company was awarded the national prize "Big Digit" for the best project of head platforms for digital TV and radio broadcasting network of the federal level. Today, Telco is a group of dynamic and closely affiliated companies with more than 100 highly qualified specialists capable of solving any problem in digital and analog television and radio broadcasting.
Our scope of activities:
– Complete DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/H, DVB-C, IPTV, OTT systems;
– Satellite and terrestrial contribution and distribution systems and equipment;
– Fiber-optic links;
– Cable and IPTV Head Ends and Networks;
– Low budget systems for small CATV operators;
– End user DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C, IPTV equipment and services;
– Measurement, test and technological equipment;
– Conditional Access Systems and CAMs;
– Warranty and post-warranty SLA for Head Ends, equipment repairs.
We have accomplished many projects being in charge of design, installation, system integration and equipment supply. Among them:
– Radio Head End for "Russia Today";
– Multisystems DVB-C/IPTV/DVB-S2: 1300+Channels Head End for MTS;
– 6 Head Ends for "Gazprom – Space Systems" ("GazCom");
– Head Ends and equipment for TV companies NTV+, STS, TNT, TV-Center, REN-TV, Yamal-TV, Ajaria-TV and others;
– First in Russia DVB-T Head End in Mordovia region;
– Largest Sat, DTT, CATV, IPTV operators: RTRN, RSCC, GAZPROM-Space Systems, ER-TELECOM, MTS-KOMSTAR, ROSTELECOM, ORION, INTERSPUTNIK, COMCOR (Acado), VYMPELCOM (Beeline), MEGAFON (Net-by-Net), SYNTERRA, GEOTELECOM and others;
– Dozens of city cable and IPTV networks and HeadEnds all over the Russia.
TelCo Group maintains strong cooperation ties with the world leading manufacturers of equipment and software:
TelCo Group produces and supplies equipment under its own brands: LUMAX®, RTM®, TLC®, MediaFlex® and DigiFlex®. Those are STBs, antennas, RF equipment, optical networks equipment, professional DVB-S2 recievers, QAM modulators, cables, connectors and others.
All this, as well as our effective logistic system, large own office building, warehouse areas, satellite teleport, service department and extended distributing network guarantee quality and reliability of supplied equipment and provided services.
TelCo Group of companies also includes TelCo Media, a leading distributor of broadcasting rights for TV channels as FOX Network Group.